Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!!

It's here...the new year and let's see how long it takes me to remember it's 2017 whenever I have to write the date.  The new challenge is ready to start at Craft-Dee BowZ.  We have a new sponsor this month, Fred She Said, and each of us have used one of their wonderful images for our project. I used a flower image named Poppies.



I used chalk to color the background of these pretty poppies. The die cut around them is by Sue Wilson, the sentiment is by Lili of the Valley and the butterfly die cut is by Frantic Stamper. Thank you Donna at Craft-Dee BowZ for the beautiful ribbon and netting!

Here's a close up of my image which I colored with Copics


And here's my double looped bow. What fabulous ribbon and the color is such a pretty turquoise. Making a bow like this is so easy with my Craft-Dee BowZ tool.


Our sponsor this month is Fred She Said and you can see their wonderful images here. Fred She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-coloured images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files. Have some fun with Fred!  
Winners Prize - $10 GC to winner

Our challenge for you this month is ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW. My teammates, Barbara, Tracey and Marty at Craft-Dee BowZ have created cute cards using the images from Fred She Said and would love for you to take a look HERE and please leave a comment! We love hearing from those to look and admire our art, just like you do!

I hope you'll join us this month and don't forget your handmade bow!

                                                                                Gail


4 comments:

  1. Gail, this card is spectacular! I especially love the colors you have combined on it. The butterfly is gorgeous and so is your coloring as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, your card is just gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing and I am in awe! Love how you finished your butterfly, too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty is this! I love poppies, and have tried to grow them, to no avail. Your coloring is superb on these, and love the pearl pen dots around your image. Your butterfly is so feminine and lacy, with that filigree design to it. And then, of course, your gorgeous bow and netting sets it all off perfectly. What a fantastic floral card, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the color combo and gorgeous image/bow! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete