Followers

Friday, January 6, 2017

A Pink Christmas

My best friend, Lillian, loves the color pink. I try to make her cards that have some pink on them...and sometimes that 'some' pink turns into 'alota' pink. Hahhahaa!  This year her Christmas card was truly pink. I used this beautiful image from Elisabeth Bell named Candy's Christmas Candle.
I don't know where to start to describe this card and the die cuts I used. If you have a question about anything, please e-mail me at the address to the right of this post. I colored her with Copics. I love sequins and don't use them very often, but they went perfect on this card.
and I used my Craft-Dee BowZ maker to make this double looped bow. This ribbon is so pretty, don't you think! I couldn't resist adding a sweet bow to this card. I added a snowflake brad covered with glitter in the center of the bow.
I know Lillian received the card so I can post it now, and she even reminded me to enter it in a challenge or two!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with family and friends.

                                                                                   Gail
I've entered this card in the following challenges:
In The Pink
Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge
Little Miss Muffet
Crafty Ribbons





4 comments:

  1. Since I'm the recipient of this card, I can tell everyone that this photo hardly does it justice, as you can't get the concept of the glitz and pizzazz and elegance of it. Let me tell you, it's FABULOUS with all the sparkly, as well as the labor of love that went into its creation. The colors are so muted and soft and with all the elaborate details, it's awesome, and I feel it should be framed. Superb coloring/shading, and this all came together so well, it's a winner in my book -- but, good luck on the entered challenges also, Gail. Thank you again for making my Christmas extra-special, BFF !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning she will have adored this amazing card its stunning Happy New year Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card - love all the sparkle.
    Thanks for playing along at In the Pink this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete