Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Need some inspiration?

It's the week between challenges at Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge Blog and we call this the Inspiration Week. I'd like to show you this cute image, Polka Dot Pals Jamie. I thought she was adorable and I had some paper that matched the image pretty well.


Since Jamie is holding a flower with a ladybug on it and there's a ladybug at her feet, I thought this ladybug paper would work. I also had a ladybug button that I glued in the middle of my satin bow to carry my theme.  I used two of my very favorite embellishments on this card...ribbon and lace. I used a round die on the sentiment and then a scalloped die to layer it.


There's still a few days left for you to join the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge Blog where the topic is ANYTHING GOES. I hope you'll visit the LMMS Challenge Blog and Facebook page for more inspiration!  One lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS shop!

 
                                                                          --Gail                                                                                                
This card is entered in the following challenges:
The Ribbon Girl Challenge Feb
Crafting From The Heart Challenge 46
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges Challenge 1707
Crafty Friends Challenge Challenge 51
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge 110
The Crazy Challenge Challenge 242
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Challenge 2
Lemon Shortbread Challenge 35
Crafting By Design Challenge Polka dots
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge Challenge 110 (my favs: ribbon & lace)
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Challenge 338 (Lace, Die-cuts, Yellow)
 

9 comments:

  1. Ah, this little miss is absolutely precious and your coloring/shading on her is superb, Gail !! Clever of you to carry on the ladybug theme with your paper, as well as the added button. I see you've tucked a strip of lace on your card, also. Sigh, I only wish SUNNY DAYS were here to stay, though -- I'm really tired of winter and gloomy skies. But, your card is inspiring and uplifting, so, thank you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad we got your card submitted! It's darling! The designer papers really add a nice touch to your sweet little girl! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs,
    http://pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail this is so sweet and beautiful
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous creation.
    Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl February card challenge and good luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and perfect background papers! Reminds me of summer, which is still a ways away for us but it sure is fun to think about!! So glad to see you at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Gail I love the colours and pretty papers on this beautiful card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card . Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Gail. Love the sweet little girl and the very pretty papers you used.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena, DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete