Followers

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Happy Birthday, Stephanie!

Today I've got a cute card as my Inspiration Post over at Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog.  I used this image named Swings 'n Slides Butterflies and made a birthday card for my daughter.

I colored the image with Copics and added a bit of glitter to the butterflies.  The big butterfly is from Michael's and the pretty pink jewels are from Queen & Co.


There's one more week left to join Challenge 164, Anything Goes, and I hope you'll join us!


http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.com/


                                                                                               Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                           Gail


3 comments:

  1. Very cute and colourful, love the image and the butterfly, great design and gorgeous papers.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! What a darling card Gail. Beautifully coloured and the colours are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely combination of background patterns/papers, and such a cute image, so well colored up. Love the butterfly and sparkly gems and I'm sure Stephanie will fall in love with this adorable birthday card, Gail.

    ReplyDelete